CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lisbethanjo - sorry to hear about your removal probs

lisbethanjo Views: 1,112
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,677

Re: lisbethanjo - sorry to hear about your removal probs

Thanks for your concern. It was just some minor complications with removal. I no longer have medical insurancee so I opted to go to planned parenthood to get it removed for only $60, instead of going to an official obgyn and paying $150+ My insurance will kick in Jan but i could no longer wait and let this iud continue to take over my body! My strings were no longer strings instead they were less than 1/4 inch long. The rest of the length of the string had apprently dissengrated into my body. So to find it, was a bit of an issue, once she found it, was not just a simple "one pull thing." I Layed there for about 5 minutes while she pulled and tugged, pratically on my cervix. OUCH!!! It was like trying to pluck a difficult eyebrow hair! That is how she stated it. I did not bleed at all, until today. I had forgotten what actual periods were about! Once the things was actually out I did immediatly feel better and I actaully felt lighter down there. The acne/lesions on my skin have actually started to heal and i actaully have energy, until today! I feel that this is only the begining to the healing process, from this dreadfull drug! To All future Mirena users: Be Cautious with this Form of Birth Control In my oppinion it is not worth risking who you are and what it comprises on your body! This forum has been a miracle and if not for this i would probally still have this thing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.422 sec, (1)