CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dropper with MMS and citric acid

livegr8 Views: 3,938
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,309

Re: Dropper with MMS and citric acid

I have found the plastic dropper cap on the bottles that everyone is using (and Jim recommends) to be rather unacceptable for controlling the drops! It is too easy to squirt it out. I intend to search the bottle market!

In the meantime, I am using the plastic bottle that comes with Waiora's NCD Zeolite. It is a nice 15ml bottle with a tip that does a very controlled drop. Luckily I had been saving them (little bottle fetish, perhaps!) I put Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in one bottle and the citric acid in another. It was easy to use a little plastic cup that sometimes comes with medicines to measure the 15ml (1/2 oz).

RE using a bottle with a dropper with a rubber bulb, Jim says to make sure not to get the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the rubber part. Frankly, I wouldn't use that kind of dropper, but if that is all you have around, just be careful.

MMS needs to be protected from UV.. and brown glass bottles certainly do this. I don't think the blue bottles or green plastic or any other color bottle do that (A biochemist once told me that).. yet another thing to research.

The citric acid is easy to mix up (1part citric acid & 9 parts distilled water) and keep the bulk of it in any jar or bottle you have on hand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)