CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am so FURIOUS I have had a Mirena for 3 years now and Just found this site!!!!!

peachitas Views: 7,658
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,036,035

Re: I am so FURIOUS I have had a Mirena for 3 years now and Just found this site!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. It continues to amaze me how many of us there are. It just cannot be a coincidence That all of us are feeling so much of the same and the thing we have in common is the iud! How can this not be known now in the medical community. I feel like screaming it from my rooftop and i havent even had the thing removed yet. I am just so convinced that this must be what the problem is. I just cant believe it's been 3 years since i had it inserted and it never occurred to me til now that it could be the source of my agony, depression, obesity, marital difficulties,and so much more as we have all discussed. when I sit back and think about it the past three years have been some of the most traumatic of my life. I went through a MAJOR Depression 1 yr after insert, quit my job, moved twice, became seriously in debt, and now three years after insert I am the most obese i have ever been, i still struggle to find the right Depression medication, my marriage is in serious trouble (we dont communicate) and I feel like the worst mother on the planet cause I dont have the energy to do anything with my kids that they want to do. Oh I can't wait to feel better. I hope, like you that I wont crave the Sugar as much and i will try the vitamins and such to get my life back. Take care and let me know it continues for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.016 sec, (1)