CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i broke (lala)

lalalalola68 Views: 1,452
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,036,636

Re: i broke (lala)

wow we are in the same boat. i'm around 155, (5'7'') heaviest of my life too. i want to do exactly what you're saying, fast until thanksgiving, etc. I think in two weeks we can lose around 12-15 pounds, depending, maybe we could throw some only Water Fasting in there a few days sparatically? I want to juice fast for the majority of the time, with no more than about 5 fruits in a day. I, too, have food addictions that are so terrible- that is why i am overweight and unhealthy. I didn't end up this way by accident!!! anyway, I think that's a great idea, we're starting today (tuesday) and we'll go until days much further into the future!! not sure how long yet, but i am sure i don't want to plan too much, and i think i'm gonna avoid the scale for a week or two, let me know what you think, and how you're doing. we can do this- this is the only thing that can help me!!!

--lala

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)