CureZone   Log On   Join
mirena out & tubes clamped

joanna1983 Views: 2,093
Published: 14 years ago

mirena out & tubes clamped

i just wanted to follow up with those that i have meet on here. on oct 22,2007 i had my tubes tied. they left the mirena in just as a percaution (backup) and told me to come back in 2 weeks to have it removed. so today i had the mirena removed. i had some discomfort as it was being removed and some light cramping for about an hour after. however i am happy to report that after a year of nightly miagrains i am miagrain and pain free tonight and loving it. i was actually able to read a book to my 4 year old son tonight without rushing to the end because of a miagrain.

if you don't feel right or your body feel diffrent have the mirena taken out. just because your doctor says that what you are feeling has nothing to do with the mirena, they are wrong. you know your body better than any phd doctor who atteneded harvard!!!! listen to what your body is telling you. some people are lucky and never have problems, then there are those (everyone on here) that have slight to major problems. all i can say is i am so glad that i had my tubes burnt clipped and clamped and the mirena out!!!!

good luck to all those who are having problems and i wish you all the best. i know the pain you are all suffering and i would never put that on my worst enemy. for those who don't know what i went threw look at my past posts. if you are having any of the same symptoms as i had you need to have the mirena removed now.
you all are in my prarys. god bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.766 sec, (1)