CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks and another question!!!

lalalalola68 Views: 1,245
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,038,550

Re: thanks and another question!!!

thank you very much. i am off college for 9 days over thanksgiving, so i will fast then. from now until then, about a week, i will be eating raw fruits and vegetables to prepare for it. i think i'm going to do a 9 or 10 day Water Fast hopefully, possibly juice though if i can't stand it anymore. then, i will be switching to raw fruits and vegetables for about 10 days i think, and then fasting again if needed and i can stand it! no more binging/fasting!! that happens when i break a fast- i seem to go off the deep end. sooo, i think that because i'll break it with the raw foods a few times, i'll be able to control the breaking of the fast better and ease back into healthy eating. so would you say that if i fast for 5 days, i should eat for 5 days raw fruits and vegetables, and if i fast for 10 days i should eat raw for 10 days, just as long as my fasting is equal to the number of days i eat raw? i think that's what you are saying, just making sure. i don't want anything to happen with ketosis etc... thank you so much. i definitely agree with chris and you on the hunger after one meal. not good! thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)