CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanksgiving countdowners whats the after fast plan?

lalalalola68 Views: 1,239
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,038,950

Re: Thanksgiving countdowners whats the after fast plan?

well i also posted in the Water Fast forum and i currently have broken the fast and will continue to eat healthy raw fruits and vegetables for about 3 days, then i will do a 5 day water fast, then depending on how i feel i will do either 5 days on raw fruits and veggies and then 5 days water again, i'm not sure what i'm doing yet, but i have some inner demons i need to conquer with my eating, so i figure if i practice breaking the fast more often things will be better for me. however long i fast for is equal to the amount of days i eat raw fruits and veggies. this will still be cleansing, only at a slower process, and i will continue till christmas, if not past it. it all depends. hopefully i could lose 5 pounds with 5 day fast, and so i would only need to fast for 4 times. (5 days fast/ 5 days raw) for a total of 40 days!! i'm easing into it so maybe i can do a longer fast over christmas break when i can sleeeeeep and i need to get my taste buds focused on the natural foods of the earth! what do you guys think? i hope i'm not letting anybody down by breaking my fast-- i have to focus on after the fast, and i know doing it this way will be better!!
:) lala

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.477 sec, (1)