CureZone   Log On   Join
Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 1,391
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,026,383

Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE

What makes Jesus the Christ, the son of God? The fact that he was born of a virgin birth, that he was half Mary's cell and half conceived by the Holy Spirit and came fully man and fully God. That he fulfilled over 300 old testament prophecies, he died on the cross for us and fulfilled the last sinless sacrifice for all sins worldwide. None of these other folks you mention did any of these. Anyone can become a son of God through accepting Jesus as Savior and Lord. Jesus said in John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No one can come to the Father except through Jesus Christ. There are no other Christ's, just poor imitators. How many times has the devil tried to imitate God? All the time, that doesn't mean that the devil is the son of God too now does it? It seems like flawed reasoning if I am understanding your posts correctly. All the other "gods" are dead and have nothing to offer but some dead writings. God is a living God who is actually there for a person, works in a persons life and shows forth miracles.

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.

That is what Christianity has to offer that no other religion on the planet can offer, a living breathing God who heals, who delivers, who does creative miracles, who casts out demons, who gives utterance in new tongues. And those who call themselves Christians but are not doing these things are not offering the world anything with any power that they could see the difference between the Koran, Budha or Allah. The Bible though is the Living Word of God and brings living results.

So yes, we do have a monopoly I would say. Jesus said He is the WAY. He is the way to heaven, and anyone else crawling up any other way He said is a thief and a robber. Why cheer on thiefs and robbers? Why not show them the Living Christ? And if you truly love your neighbor as yourself, will you not share with them this person who loves them more than life itself??? There is a possibility of everyone to be saved by Jesus, no matter their raising or their growing. And Jesus has paid for the sins of the whole world, he has saved the whole world--but they still have a free will choice on wether to believe it and receive it or not. God is not going to shove it down their throats, that would be robots. But He is going to give them a chance and tell them the truth of Jesus.

Many report in small villages in Africa, deserted islands, ect that in dreams and visions they would be told that missionaries would come to tell them of Jesus and to listen. When they came they listened intently, and many and most are often saved and baptized. Nowhere is too far or too remote for Jesus to get to and he said in his word he would give people a chance to hear. If they hear and do not listen that is upon them, but Jesus is wooing and trying to bring everyone to the knowledge of Him. Everyone right up to their dying breath is given a chance, most are given many, many chances. I do not believe anyone will be able to stand before God on judgement day and say I never knew anything about any Jesus. That is what I personally believe, that God is bringing the Truth of His Son to the very outreaches of the world just as he has been for centuries.

Jeremiah 29:11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

God has a good plan for everyone, and satan has a bad plan for everyone as well. They will have to choose the good plan, again free will choice.

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jesus came to give us LIFE and that more abundantly in Jesus Christ.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)