CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanksgiving countdowners whats the after fast plan?

angeldust Views: 1,328
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,039,085

Re: Thanksgiving countdowners whats the after fast plan?

84008, and all fellow fasters, I hope you are all hanging in there, I'm hanging in by the skin of my teeth LOL, for some reason I am extremely craving carbs, I won't go into specifics as to what kind since I don't want anyone to feel any more hunger than they already do. Suffice it to say that I've found that I am addicted to carbs. I'm going through withdrawal symptoms right now. No wonder I had a bad case of Candida, the yeasty stuff aggravated my case, I'm sure of it. No candida anymore, thanks to the fast.

84008, that Master-Cleanse site looks very interesting. I will peruse tonight at my leisure, w/ a hot cup of water sitting by the computer. That sounds like a good plan, the diet I mean!

As far as hunger while breaking the fast, I can see how it may be troublesome, my God, food is everywhere, all around us, the temptation to over-do is so all consuming.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)