CureZone   Log On   Join
question about short water fasting

lalalalola68 Views: 1,269
Published: 16 years ago

question about short water fasting

hello all you lovely fasters!!!

do you think i would be able to lose about 30 pounds by doing a 3 day water fast, 3 day eating fruit, 4 day w.fast, 4 day fruit, 5 day w.fast, 5 day fruit, and then repeat the cycle about 1 to 2 more times?? my main concern here is losing weight- since ketosis only happens about the 3rd day i've read, would i even be losing any fat the first 2 days of each fast? i'm not sure, but i would like some advice. even an alternate plan of what you think would be helpful. i would like to lose 30 pounds, and i'm not sure how to go about doing it. do the first couple of days even help in fat loss or is it just living off of yesterday's food? would this even be helpful at all??? thanks for any input here- it would be appreciated!!!
also, i need to practice breaking the fasts i think, so that's why im doing short fasts. and i want to cleanse out the toxins and choose healthy foods, no more junk. thank you again!!!

good luck to all those fasting!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)