CureZone   Log On   Join
Scared of Raw Food diet....

asdfgh_is_me Views: 1,644
Published: 18 years ago

Scared of Raw Food diet....

I've taken it upon myself to improve my health, and I've decided to use the 'Fit for Life' method. I found out it concides with MH's method (except for the meat which I'm not going to touch), so it all works out.

Anyway, today was day #1.....and I barely ate much. I ate an apple, a banana, an orange, and some blueberries. Barely 250 - 300 calories.

It's not like I was trying to limit myself, but I find I can't eat more than that. I don't each much to begin with (although my food choices are bad, and hence I'm overweight), but I find with a raw diet I don't have much of an appetite.

But I'm very worried since I know that's an extremely low calorie intake. I don't want to rapidly lose weight and get tons of loose skin like we see on TV. Worse than that, I don't want it to affect my organs like my heart or anything.

What should I do??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)