CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have nothing better to do

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
  Views: 6,028
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,040,918

Re: Have nothing better to do

If you beleive concern for children is looking for a fight you have missed the point entirely. If challenging irresponsible advice is having nothing better to do, you have missed the boat of moral and ethical standards.
Your assumptions and misinterpretations of my concerns is nothing more then tryting to cover up your negligence. You are off the mark by miles in your rediculous assesments about my interest in iodine, out of what blue sky gave you such a rediculous assumption?
Your judgements are poor your advice even more so, and your excuses and finger pointing to cover up your indescretions explain a lot about your abilty to discern what is good and healthy for children and makes your endorsement and recommendation even more ludicrous.
Yes this is a support forum and since there is no debate forum bad advice and errors in judgement still need to be challenged, a support forum is not carte blanche for poor judgement and not a closed door for correcting potentially dangerous advice.
This is my purpose, only to challenge what is wrong and possibly harmful.
I made a statement is all, it is you who are looking to argue this simple caveat on my concern for the unknowing or innocent, I find it rediculous and egotistical that any one would challenge this simple warning in light of the conseqences, is standing behind your faulty recommendations more important then the concern for the safety of others?
Does your vanity blind you to this simple precautionary concern?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)