CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

AilsaRose Views: 3,753
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,040,957

Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

Hi dbal...

Fist of all I want to say that I am sorry for your illness...

RG was answering questions eight days after your post regarding your illness. I believe that you posted on October 10th.

From what I've read here, this is one of humaworm's busy seasons. We posters here at curezone have no ideal what is going on in each other lives, outside this forum unless someone posts all their experiences. Therefore we have no ideal what is going on in RG's life outside of the humaworm company and his ask humaworm forum. I do know that he is a cattleman...that in itself is a job.

Your above post would make a person believe that no matter where they purchased a product that the company and/or the owner would be available to answer any and all questions from anyone.

I have never had any company that I've ordered from off the internet answer any question of mine.

I was amazed and very impressed that RG takes time out of his busy schedule to answer as many questions that he does here. I find it very refreshing and honorable.

For your information I posted a question here at ask humaworm. I didn't receive an answer here at the forum. A few days later I emailed RG and about a week after that I did receive an answer via email. The answer was direct and helpful.

I know that you hold the product humaworm responsible for your illness. (You state in your post: "I do not want to come across a bitter and angry, I wish it weren't so, ..."). In doing that from what I've read of your post I feel that you are holding RG personally responsible. I don't think that is quite right. You make the decisions regarding your health the same as I and everyone else does. If a surgeon had removed the wrong part or left the clamps or something in your body, then I could understand where you are coming from. Or if you had contracted strep at a hospital, then yes...but to blame a parasite cleanse that hundreds (possibly thousands) of people that have had success with and have had no ill affects is just beyond my comprehension.

I truly do feel for your situation but holding on to the anger that it seems you have toward RG is unjustified...

Unless you release your anger and bitterness toward humaworm and RG then you will not move forward to any form of healing nor acceptance...

Just my humble opinion...

~~Ailsa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (2)