CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

Views: 3,608
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,040,957

Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

Yes Humaworm has posted since then because he was answering my questions last month before I started on Humaworm and very helpful he was too! Sorry, thought you meant he hasn't been in here since April. What's ALS and how did HW cause it?

I'm compelled bo agree with AlisaRose about Humaworm; I don't think I've ever bought any product, even directly from someone in a shop, and had so many of my questions answered. The guy had a laugh with me, and gave me enough advice so I was confident to go ahead with HW and I'm very glad I did. I made quite a lot of posts and he answered them all I seem to recall.

I understand that if you're suffering something you think HW caused you would be feeling very pissed off (well I would) and my advice is to pour all that negative energy into doing something positive otherwise it'll turn inwards and hurt you.

I really hope things work out and that you get better soon! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.311 sec, (1)