CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

StoryOfMyLife Views: 3,974
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,093

Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

Me? I have no clue. That was dbal who had that problem so I guess only they can answer this one.

I wouldn't assume herbs can't harm you though. Too much of even "natural" things can have side effects. For instance, I requested my last batch of humaworm to be made without senna because when I did the master cleanse I never liked the effect the senna tea had on me. I seem sensitive to it compared to everyone else who was taking it. Then yesterday, I bought a box of licorice tea and the only ingredient is the "natural herb" and it says on the box that if you have high blood pressure not to take. etc. So I guess herbs aren't always 100% safe anymore than "OTC" drugs are at the drugstore.

Humaworm knows what he's doing with the herbs though.. I still trust him. Just wish my questions got answered. Highly unlikely his disappearance has anything to do with whatever that other person's problem is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)