CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

dbal Views: 4,298
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,173

Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

I'm sure that people will agree that when dealing with health products like this, it is absolutely imperative that people's queries are answered or at least acknowledged. It's just like if your doctor does not answer your questions on a drug prescribed to you - they cannot and will not do that. My problem was eye floaters and I posted my problem extensively directly to humaworm instead of this forum, which again was my mistake. I was told by a worker that my floaters were likely to be due to pork tapeworms, and I blindly believed this without consulting anyone else. I was also sold on the info on the website. I thought the same thing, herbs couldn't harm me... but if I had just listened to my doctors or consulted them about this I wouldn't be like this today. And my punishment? ALS, Lou gehrig's disease, and I sit here watching my muscles waste away before my eyes, soon I won't be able to walk, use my hands, talk, eat and eventually breathe. Google it to find out more. Can you think of a worse disease than one where you are trapped in an increasingly motionless body yet have an alert mind as ever? There is no treatment, cure or hope in this illness, and there is nothing to look forward to than total paralysis and death. As a 27 year old who loves life and the outdoors, there is nothing worse that could happen, if I had the worst kind of cancer, at least chemo and radio would give me a glimmer of hope. I have searched far and wide for any hope in alternative treatments to no avail, once this disorder is triggered, it can't be stopped.

So if you think I'm being somewhat vile, then you must try to see things from my perspective. All my life I have looked after my health, and I make one mistake... I just want people to know that herbs can definitely cause damage, especially if you take 30 or so at a time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)