CureZone   Log On   Join
Everyone

fledgling Views: 3,604
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,040,607

Everyone

StoryOfMyLife wrote that visiting people could easily allow 'who knows what' into our systems.  I agree, but it isn't as clear-cut as that.

First and foremost we have immune systems, always on guard.  Without them, we would not be reading and posting here today.

Secondly, we have common sense, and a lot more between our ears...the finest 'computers' ever made...faster and more accurate than any that will ever be attached to a keyboard beneath our fingers.

Thirdly, we have inborn instincts, far greater than we know.

And, we have awareness.  We are being educated all the time.  It is quite easy to see the level of awareness each poster has attained.  Not that any poster is somehow 'less' than any other, just that each has been exposed to different facets of life, and has different communication skills, and different inclinations to post.

If every question that arises in the minds of readers was posted here, I doubt this website could handle the traffic...or, if it could, there would be fewer and fewer responses to each.  There are only so many hours in a day, and who has the time to sit here and post, for long?

R.G. has built a treasury of common sense in this forum.  Read it, my friends.

A long time ago I wrote here that R.G. may need to change his posting procedure here, for any of a number of reasons.  (I've owned and operated a business, for ten years, though mine was to earn my living.  You would not believe the workload, or the responsibility.)

Perhaps R.G. won the lottery and headed for a tropical beach somewhere.

Perhaps he saw a need in his cattle business and is busy earning his living.

Perhaps his family needs his time more than we do.  And perhaps someone is struggling to fill his shoes...and lacks the confidence to answer questions.

Its all here, folks...please read the whole forum, from page one, checking repeatedly with www.humaworm.com ...and every other information source you can get your hands on.  Then, decide for yourself.

We who post can only try to give the best hints we know.  But we sure as heck care...even when we are silent!

Together, we have the best chance of solving 'problems'...each person ultimately deciding for themselves.  Beats being alone!

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)