CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

sanctuary2 Views: 3,688
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,373

Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

I feel for you, I truly do. And if anyone understands what you are going through it is me. I nursed my mother for the 4 years that ALS took to slowly take her life. I know what you are going through. I know the feelings of frustration and desperation. I still hold myself responsible for not "saving her". And I still miss her every second of every day. And even though it has been almost 5 years, the pain is still as raw as if it were yesterday.

I have read tonnes of info on ALS. I was a member of the Motor Neurone Disease Association (as we call it in Australia). Never have I seen any information that suggests that this disease can be caused by taking herbs. It is presumed to have a hereditary component however this has not stopped me from taking Humaworm and trying many other alternative protocols to address my own health issues.

In fact my biggest regret is that I didn't know of CZ back when I was caring for my mother. Maybe I could have helped her to live longer, or at least lived more comfortable. And like you know only too well, at least I might have had some hope. There is nothing more torturous than not having any treatments to try at all.

I wish you well. The only comfort I have with regard to my own mother was at least by the end, she had found peace and acceptance of her fate. I hope that you can find peace as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.563 sec, (1)