CureZone   Log On   Join
Avoid junk food!

Views: 3,746
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,040,607

Avoid junk food!

If I have to go anywhere; to stay at my mums for instance, it's very difficult because I'm on the candida diet so have to do a shop and take all my food with me, the breadmaker, water filter, supplements I'm taking at the time and everything else I need. If for some reason I can't continue with what I'm doing at home somewhere else then I won't go. I haven't been to my fav place, a Fransiscan hermitage I used to often stay in in a field of sheep, with trees, squirrels, horses etc for too long. It's too complicated so I won't go until I can manage everything.

What I'm trying to say in a long winded manner is that we have to prioritise. If our health is the most important issue then it must be the most important issue every day and in everything we do. We must plan for it and stick with our plans. There should be no question of eating junk food because someone serves it up; you're the one who puts it in your mouth! I'm not meaning to be hard on you; just giving you some good advice.

It'll be worth it when we're well enough to go out and enjoy ourselves! (and we'll enjoy it all the more for going through all this!) :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)