CureZone   Log On   Join
Deleting posts

fledgling Views: 3,530
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,884

Deleting posts

To delete single posts...

...Go in on 'Edit Text', click on the box near the top of the post. And scroll down on the page you get until you see the window that looks like the one you originally typed.

...Change your typing in any way you wish...'Backspacing' over parts you want to erase, or 'highlighting' that type by dragging your cursor over it until it is surrounded with dark blue, then hitting the 'Delete' button.

...Change the title of your post in the same way.

If you will be erasing the whole post, most folks like to write 'n/t', for 'no text', in the body and in the title, so people don't waste time looking at it.

Also, you could write something different, if you want to say something different. When I do that, I like to say something in the title that will call people's attention to the fact that the text has been changed.

'[Updated opinion]' would do, or any other that pleases you.

Deleting all or many of ones posts could be done, one at a time, in the same way. I did see the Webmaster delete all of at least one person's posts, a while back, on request, but I don't know if that service is still available, or even where to ask for it.

Hope this helps.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)