CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
cklnmama Views: 3,717
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,373

Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

Dbal-

I cannot fathom why you are continuing to post about your condition being caused by HW. I am sure that everyone feels for you, I certainly do, but to endlessly blame RG for your fate seems a little out of line. You cannot prove that HW is to blame and your condition is triggered by something, whether HW or something else. I would think that odds are you would have developed the condition from another trigger whether taking HW or not.

We really cannot control what happens in our bodies or to our bodies. We have to do the best we can to care for ourselves, but ultimately healing and wellbeing are outside our control. I knew someone who was hit by a bus and killed while she was merely standing on the sidewalk. Who would have thought? But when our time comes, it comes. If I were you I would focus on what happens next. I believe that life continues eternally and I would think it a blessing to know that you have been given time to consider the state of your soul. Some people, like my friend, are taken in an instant without that time to make sure that things are in order. We can have hope that our brief stay on earth doesn't have to be the end.

Whenever we use a product in or on our body we are assuming the responsibility for the consequences. I think that it is amazing that RG has been so helpful on this forum at all. I certainly don't expect a manufacturer to sit around and answer my questions. Have you ever seen any other one do that at all? It is a great service to us that he does this.

And, no, I doubt he is in hiding over your case. He doesn't seem the type to do that.

Sure, it is good to remind people to use some sense when beginning herbal protocols. But to constantly bring up these accusations is going on long enough. You say you wish it was not so that this caused your ailment, but until you can prove that it IS so I would suggest that you stop claiming that. HW has been safely and successfully used for a very long time (really centuries as it is based on native medicine) and so it is logical to assume that people can and will continue to safely use it in the future. Furthermore, even if it is the trigger to your ALS, the odds of someone else being in that exact situation are extremely rare.

I am not trying to be harsh, and I DO feel for you, but we need to keep this forum a place of positive energy for people, including you, to move toward healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (2)