CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil Pulling Caused Major Acid Reflux Attack

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
molly bloom Views: 13,225
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,043,770

Re: Oil Pulling Caused Major Acid Reflux Attack

Natural Ginger Ale would be good too if you need to burp. You can also get Ginger Tincture at the health food store and add it to something fizzy so you don't get that sugar. Even chew on a piece of fresh ginger. I know you can do it.

Now, what is causing this acid? That is the root of the problem. You can suppress the acid all you want, but until you find out what will cure this then you can eat bushels of ginger and it will not fix the problem.

Both my husband and I got rid of this by not drinking coffee, Colon Cleansing, parasite Cleanse and Liver Flush. The three kings of the cleanses.

I guess you need to ask yourself, how is my elimination? That will be the key to starting. You should be going once for each meal.

There are a lot of resources on this site to help in any direction you want to go, but my strong suggestion is that you do these cleanses. I think you will be surprised.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)