CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida visible with colonoscopy?

VX Views: 27,137
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,352

Re: candida visible with colonoscopy?

8 years ago I found myself in emergency, dehydrated because of 2 days of constant diarrhea and rectal bleeding.

That night, I spoke to my father, who also had Candida but didn't tell me until I was in trouble.

The next day, I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and had a colonoscopy. They found nothing and recommended steroids if I had a flare up again. They gastointestinologist *laughed* when I mentioned Candida. "That's what health food stores use to sell products". Moron. Never blindly follow doctors, listen to them but use your own brain as well. Anyway...

Your Candida priorities should be this:
1) Get informed: Read "The Yeast Connection" and the " The Cure For All Diseases " by Dr Clark

2) Don't do stupid shit like putting cortico steroids up your ass like the doctors want, with Candida it's a completely short term fix and will long term make things much worse.

3) Diet: Stay away from all sweets, sugar, and especially alcohol. Try to eat mostly meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, and yogurt.

4) parasite Clease: The cause of the Candida is most likely parasite. In any case, parasite cleases kill Candida as well. Use a herbal product called "Humaworm" or "Clarkia" (strong, be careful) and keep using them in cycles (2 week breaks). Use a zapper to also clear parasites out.

5) For short term relief, use a drug called Nilstat. I found a lot of the herbal things people recommend just didn't work for me, they were much too weak and my rectal bleeding continued.

6) Build your Immune System: Eventually you will need to build your immune system back, but only after a few cleanses. Things that help with that are "Master Cleanse" (fast), liver/kidney/gal bladder flushes, lots of vitamin C, antioxidant vitamin (selenium + CQ10), and the best product of all, Immunocal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.422 sec, (1)