CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting and BPII with persistant depression

chrisb1 Views: 1,362
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,867

Re: Fasting and BPII with persistant depression

Hello Lovefoodtoomuch,
wow, that's quite a story you have there.
It is quite easy for psych's to place a "label" on a patient with behavioral problems like BPolar or schizophrenia etc. and/or whether you are neurotic or even psychotic, but these mental health professionals have absolutely no scientific evidence to claim that any of them have ever cured anyone of their affliction. This of course makes it easier for them to prescribe the usual nonsensical meds to keep you ill and make a fast buck at your expense.
I think that there are two ways at looking at the causes of your health problems :#1 psychological causes and #2. Biochemical causes.
The former would be looking at those freudian things that affected you in your childhood, resulting in behavioral problems later in life, where "talk-therapy" might prove to be very useful.
On the other hand I think the first choice treatment would probably be best to approach the biochemical causes and then proceed from there.

My own view is that Fasting would be extremely helpful for you (as it would be for anyone else) but fasting is only a state of nutrition just as in eating, except you are feeding your vital organs from within, rather than from outside.
A great deal of healing and cleansing will occur while you undergo a fast; every cell and organ in your body will cleanse and heal, which will then pave the way for more healing and cleansing post-fast, and by following (and this is absolutely vital) as diverse an organically raw diet as possible. In other words: if you feed the body (and that includes the Brain and Nervous system) what it really needs, then good physical and mental health will come in leaps and bounds over the course of time.

This was so absolutely true in my own case, because I also used to suffer from what was labelled as Major Depression; my physical & mental health has never been better in my entire life by using this protocol of nature.
My own self-treatment also included targeted supplements, moderate exercise, fresh air, sunbathing, with plenty of rest and sleep to go with it.
I am sure that this will help you too.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating I suppose. (excuse the pun).

I hope that Fonty contributes to your post because it would be interesting to read what he thinks, and you could also contact Jurplesman in the Depression Forum who could also offer you some very worthwhile advice as well.

Best wishes & I hope this has been helpful.

Chrisb1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)