CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting and BPII with persistant depression

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Fonty Views: 1,260
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,867

Re: Fasting and BPII with persistant depression

Hi there LoveFoodTooMuch. I too have suffered long term Depression and well know it's agonies. To me there are two distinct types of depression. One is physical and the other emotional. It is very hard to separate the two though unless you see the results of both in your life or you manage to heal one or the other.

I have healed myself using spiritual healing methods and through that I have felt the physical condition removed or repaired in my body. Before that happened I had believed it to be 'all me', that all my Depression was a natural response to my environment. So the big difference was that after healing my physical Depression I was able to enjoy life again, enjoy being with my kids, friends etc. But there was still that within me that responded and always will respond to the world around me with depression like symptoms- which I still believe are appropriate.

The relevance of this to your question and this forum is that fasting has had a similar effect. I have had days of deep depression while fasting but overall there is a more 'level' emotional existence while on a fast. And I believe that the days of deep depression are themselves healing crises which are happening during the fast itself. The fasting body repairs all parts of the body and the brain and central nervous system is obviously high on it's list of organs that require a healthy operation.

I analyse a lot of what is going on inside me also. I think that we have to in order to understand ourselves since Nobody else really can- certainly not Psychs! But I don't always get it right and nor do I have to. I was wrong in thinking I was incurable, that just wasn't the case and I proved it. And in proving it I also proved that it wasn't necessary to 'believe' or think positive as we are so often told to do by others who think they are helping. I proved the opposite in fact, I proved that in spite of my totally negative attitude I was able to heal my depressed condition. So don't worry about overanalysing, just undertake the Water Fast correctly as your research has taught you and accept the results that come.

I'm sure you will find some positive results it's just a matter of how much. I read recently an experienced Fasting Doctor claiming that the fasting brain is chemically changed to resemble one on medication- but whereas medication is inefficient and can only target a small amount of neurones, the fasting body deals with them all at once, and as such will usually do in a very few days what can takes weeks for the anti-d's to achieve, even when the docs do get the right med in the right dose for us- and without the negative side-effects!

Remember also that normal doctors are there to heal illnesses. Not to make us healthy. They train to recognise our disease and treat that. If you want to get healthy find a medical doctor who knows how to do that. Treating illnesses one by one is no way to get healthy, that is a job for the whole body to achieve and all we can really do is try out best to give it the correct fuel and stay out of it's way and give it a chance to do what it needs to to get and remain healthy. There are wholistic healers out there using various methods to find and remove the blocks we have in our lives to health. They are worth searching for.

Take care and good luck.

Andrew.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

4.266 sec, (2)