CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sir Phartsalot Needs Serious Help

Views: 1,309
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,048,236

Re: Sir Phartsalot Needs Serious Help

it seems to me that the supp must be working...

Had a similiar reaction when i started black strap molasses supp. it told me that there are some real issue(s) going on within the intestines. bacteria , bugs... old shit/mucous placque. i know what you mean as i have a limo biz. fortunately my runs to the airport only take 30 minutes... during that time, i know if i would ever let one rip and had a passenger in the car, i would have never seen that one ever again.

not getting dehydrated is the toughest challenge truck drivers have to deal with... keeping fluid levels up and drinking lots of water is most essential... especially if you want to avoid developing kidney/gall stones.

Hulda Clark suggested 6 drops of Lugol's Iodine first thing in a morning drink to knock out the bacteria that causes gas.
but if the supp indeed works as Humble say it does, you should have knocked out the cause in a couple-three days... you are probably throuh the worst of it by now.
see how it goes in a couple more days.

otherwise, if air continues to be toxic and if you're trucking on long runs that could be real difficult...
crack the window on your side of the cab, it will suck out the bad fumes on your side.
leave your son at home and work solo if you can manage until you get through this... be sure to buy your partner and your son plenty of dinners, drinks and whatevers to help them understand that you need to get through this...

p.s. careful with lighting up them cigarettes...lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)