CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting and BPII with persistant depression

LoveFoodTooMuch Views: 1,324
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,048,300

Re: Fasting and BPII with persistant depression

Thank you for sharing your experience with fasting and mental things. I find this to be my last hope. I have been a respectful coach potato along with "living up to my nick-name." I am overwhelmed with your responses and support. Overmedicating with food is obviously not doing me any good. I went to get some fresh fruits and vegetables and will slowlly get back to a cleaner self before I jump into a serious fast. I will let you know what happens.

As far as enviorenmental causes for my Depression - there is none that I can see. I just fisnished school this year (May), had an exeptional summer, personaly and professonaly, and I even got a job after an interview last week. I am keeping involved with the community but right now keeping afloat is a drag. I do hope, I receive some enlightening soon! My job starts next year and I need to put my best foot forward and a new professional space. I rather need a striking lightening!

About the reason of depression- I also thought and read abot its biological necesity but what I got here is an exess. Hopefully, by unberdening my physical body I will free the creative juices in my brain. I am not striving for a permanant botox smile. Sad times call for natural "down" time and the blues. I count my blessings and look inwards everyday and wonder what is preventing me from being complete?

Thank you very much! I will keep you posted, hopefully, soon with some clear, inspired and rejuvinated and life loving mind.

Yours,

Bon vivant

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)