CureZone   Log On   Join
In love........but can't feel it

snow_whyte Views: 1,456
Published: 15 years ago

In love........but can't feel it

The last time I was in a serious relationship was when I was 13. I was in it for two years off and on, and all that jazz. Well of course that didn't work and I've been in and out of relationships since. I'm attracted to guys that I have no potential with. Like a guy who almost got me arrested. The entire time he was in jail we had talked about getting back together when he got out. Well I met a great guy, someone who takes care of me, doesn't cheat, keeps me happy, makes laugh and smile and everything I've ever wanted in a guy. The thing is, some I'm attributing tothe birth control mirena that I had taken out. I have started to freak out and push him away and almost want to go back to the guy who almost got me thrown in jail. This guy will cheat on me, leave me, and more than likely hit me. I don't know what to do. If my boyfriend and I broke up I would be heartbroken. I just don't know what to do. I don't know how to move past the doubt. We broke up for two weeks b/c he got scared and needed to time, I understand and don't judge. He hooked up with another girl, they never had sex but it still hurt. I'm working on letting that go and trying to get used to this relationship. We'll be together 6 months this week. I just don't want to screw it up b/c I want to go back to an idiot. Help, please.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)