CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In love........but can't feel it

been there done that Views: 1,184
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,049,352

Re: In love........but can't feel it

snow_whyte,

I understand what it's like being young. Children just naturally learn to feel "subordinate" (to the world in general) and it is natural to say (and think in a certain way) things like "I'm attracted to guys that..."I"...have no potential with",...meaning that you believe that YOU have the burden of measuring up to a boyfriend's standards. That is a WRONG attitude. You do not have the responsibility to accommodate ANYONE except an employer. You have been trained/conditioned to believe that. In fact, that is what many people will try to convince others of (that they must be accommodated, everybody wants a piece of you and anyone else they can USE). REAL friends will not make an effort to convince or use you. In ROMANTIC relationships that are WORTHY of you, the boyfriend will have the concern of accommodating YOU without you even asking. So, "twist" your thinking around, right now, you have the wrong attitude about yourself. Of course there will be times when you wish to OBLIGE a friend when they are in NEED of help and you wish to do them a favor, but don't be in the habit of ACCOMMODATING anyone for their COMFORT (true friends will not place that burden on you or request that you do). You are not SUBORDINATE to ANYONE. People will try to make you feel that you should want to PLEASE THEM if they sense that you want to PLEASE and ACCOMMODATE people.

There are two things in the world that must be understood properly,...RIGHT and WRONG.

JAIL---->WRONG.

BEING ROMANTICALLY UNFAITHFUL--->WRONG.

BOYFRIEND DOING SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU "FEEL" HURT--->WRONG.

GREAT GUY--->RIGHT.

------------------------------------------------------------
Decide now how you want YOUR world to be for the rest of your life (YOU are in charge).

No guy "hooks up" with another girl and doesn't CHEAT (whether it's a kiss or sex). He even TOLD you that he was "ROMANTICALLY UNTRUE" (this is how you should think, keep a CLEAR understanding of what YOU want in YOUR life) to you.

Do you go around picking on people or criticizing everything they do for the reason of judging them and ridiculing/mocking them so they feel shame, guilt, humiliation, or intimidation?. If you judge PEOPLE for that specific reason, that is bad judging (JUDGEMENTAL). If you get IN THE "HABIT" of always judging the merit of people's decisions or behavior for THEIR OWN lives, then you become a control freak and nosy, but you always need to be able to decide whether it is right for you to trust a person, and you have to JUDGE the "situation". Don't be afraid of "judging", it is necessary and wise...DISCERN.

Escape this guy (cheating is bad enough, leave is worse, but HIT? you know better).
"This guy will cheat on me, leave me, and more than likely HIT me"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.063 sec, (2)