CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for MS

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ldsfireguy Views: 4,373
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,181

Re: MMS for MS

I did not post that information anywhere except in this forum, and it was NOT cross-posted. Someone else, maybe Marlene, must have copied it there. That is ok with me, I do not mind.

And, I do not have MS, and I did not specifically recommend using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for MS. If I personally had MS though, or someone I loved, I would follow exactly the same protocol I did 4 years ago, sodium chlorite drops in liters of pure water, with grass/veggie powder added, 4 liters per day. And eat green.

I have done some internet searches for people who have MS that are using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and the information that I have found so far is scanty. I am afraid that those with MS, and HIV, are going to have be the pioneers here, because it will take a while for any real information to come in; or, you can wait a while to see what happens with those who are trying it for those conditions.

Did the vendor who recommended against using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for MS say why? There may be some reason he was wary, maybe the detox reactions? But those occur with every illness and MMS ... you just have to scale back so the body can handle it ... and drink, and drink ...

If I can find anything, either pro or con in this regard, I will surely let you know. As I have said in other places, I have been using it for 4 years, and I know of thousands, and personally know and/or have worked with hundreds of people who have used this stuff to recover from ALL kinds of problems.

I personally believe that the MMS will only help with MS because at the very least it will reduce the pathogen load, and help to remove non-organic toxins.

Much depends upon how far the damage to the nerve tissue/myelin sheath has progressed I think; any permanent damage to the nervous tissue, the MMS certainly will not repair ... that's not what it does. But I am by NO means an expert in MS.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)