CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for MS

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
davizona Views: 4,623
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,199

Re: MMS for MS

The vendor stated that he was under the impression that multiple sclerosis had nothing to do with pathogens, or a 'pathogen or viral load'
There are many speculations as to what multiple sclerosis is, I've heard them all, I have had it for at least 20 years, but the sad truth is nobody knows what causes it. Another sad truth is that even though we may feel that we can treat MS by treating certain symptoms we nay have, in actuality we probably arent treating the disease at all.
I followed the protocol, I was up to 10 drops, once per day, and became VERY ill one morning afterwards. I believe it affected my heart, although I had never gotten it checked out.
I was vey excited to learn of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , it was a big buzz on our forums, we thought we had found a big answer to an even bigger puzzle. When you live day to day with multiple sclerosis, you never stop looking for answers, unless of course you let our wonderful medical society look for your answers, in that case, you'll never get ANYWHERE. Many of us have chosen an alternative path, and even though we fight this MonSter every day, we come away with at least the satisfaction of knowing that we are doing whatever we can, we're trying.
MMS appealed to many of us, personally, I've become known as somewhat of an experimenter. I have tried so many different supplements I cant count them all, I have most of them on a desk behind me. It looks like one of the supplement aisles in the local drugstore. I'm not alone.
MMS looked wonderful in the beginning, a few of us decided to try it. One person stayed at one drop, she was extremely cautious. She ended up with a stomach lining irritation. Myself, I ended up with something that felt like a heart attack. You see, this is another fear that we with multiple sclerosis have to live with. MS usually gets worse, very rarely does it get better. certain things can exascerbate it. In the beginning your body has the ability to snap back. Later, as the disease progresses, it doesnt, you get worse. Each exascerbation makes you worse than before the exascerbation. You may recover somewhat, but not completely. You get to the point where you become cautious, the last thing you want is another exascerbation. We reported what we had experienced, and many listened, and wanted nothing to do with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . We dont feel like we've kept people from getting better, we feel like we've kept them from getting worse, and sometimes, thats just as important.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)