CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for MS

ldsfireguy Views: 4,224
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,243

Re: MMS for MS

I hear what you are saying. It is an awful thing to have ... my sister's mother in law has had it for 20 years also.

However, I do believe that you need to rid your body of these pathogens, and their associated mycotoxins. In addition to doing this, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement frees up the immune system to concentrate on other tasks, and it also facilitates the removal of heavy metals.

I don't like the way modern medicine tries to ignore the presence of yeast, mold and fungi in our blood, and say that they do not harm us. The variety of NEUROTOXINS produced by these organisms is absolutely staggering.

I would suggest that you probably DO need Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but in a very small and consistent dose. It sounds to me like you both had detox reactions, but since your health is so frail you are very nervous/cautious about what you are doing. And who could blame you ...

If you do decide to proceed, make sure that you drink plenty, try to shift your diet more alkaline, and take plenty of EFA's (which I am sure you already do).

Again, I will notify you of ANY information, either pro or con in relation to using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for this condition.

Please take care.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)