CureZone   Log On   Join
where did I go wrong?

998450 Views: 1,494
Published: 15 years ago

where did I go wrong?

I've met my boyfriend of three years on the internet. First we started textn eachother then textn lead to calling eachother on the phone. I wanted to take things a bit slow and we both agreed to wait and meet once I was ready (which was 2 months later). We met in person and we hit it off from there. Well we ended up dating and getting into a relationship. The first six months was strictly lies. I caught him still chatting on the internet with different women...I happen to check his email address and I found thousands of emails and disturb photos of females. I confronted him and well he talked his way out of it. He said that we werent in a serious committed relationship (which was true) and that he messed up and apologized. I forgave him and since then our relationship hasnt been the same.

Anyway, yesterday I went to go see my uncle and we didnt talk all day yesterday. I havent heard from him today and I called ( I'm guilty) and asked him whats wrong. Well he was on the other line with "?" I asked who he was on the phone with and he said "I call you back in 20 minutes". I knew he was talking with another female. And I was upset. I was crying and asking God why me? He later called me and we started arguing on the phone and accusing me for seeing another man and thats why him and I didnt talk at all yesterday. This was his way of turning the tables on me and making me feel guilty. He said he was starting to get turned off from me in general. Im starting to realize that this man DOES NOT RESPECT me anymore. Im sick of the BS and I really want him to realize that he has a good girlfriend in his life. Men take things for granted so much. He is the type who wants to have nothing to do with me if we arent dating b/c he doesnt have "girl" friends.

The crazy thing is I still love this man...But I want him to get a taste of his own medicine. I need him to start respecting me. How? Is it too late? How can I turn the tables and make him REALIZE how wonderful relationship we have and what it could be in the near future. I rememebr speaking to an older lady a while back about relationships and she said that men dont understand words. Men understand action and the way to get a women's point across is through action. I want him to start calling me more, starting missing me more, start doing things the he USED to do in the past. I hate to say that I 'm really holding on to this relationship and that I can admit. But then again, I'm sick of always seeking to find dirt about him just to get hurt in the end of the chase.

Sincerly,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (2)