CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for MS

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
davizona Views: 4,189
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,299

Re: MMS for MS

ty.
Starting out slow is what I did, and my health is far from frail, as a matter of fact, if it wasnt for my unusual gait, you wouldnt know that there was anything wrong with me, although there are many who ARE much, much worse than me. Someone once mentioned that with all that many of us do and all the supplements that we take, you would think we would be some of the healthiest people around, when in actuality we are just healthy people with MS.
I AM curious about something that you mentioned though, you said that very healthy people can use more Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . This makes no sense to me, I can see someone with cancer trying it, I can see someone with lyme's trying it, I can see someone with malaria trying it, but I just cant figure out why HEALTHY people are using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and why they're using so much of it. If Jim Humble was able to cure malaria victims, I mean we'e talking aout 'malaria', usually with one dose, I cant understand the attraction of using 15-45 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement per day if there's basically nothing wrong with you. It's like a contest to see who can use the most, I just dont get it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)