CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You might want to check this website out

davizona Views: 4,222
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,531

Re: You might want to check this website out

I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate the input, but mercury is 'iffy' I think, when it comes to MS. I cant tell you how many I have seen that have removed all of thier fillings, and have chelated to the point of vein collapse to no avail.
We have to consider the obvious, and I'm sorry it points to a more mainstream way of thought, and that is the notion that our nerve sheathing IS scarred and the nerve transmission IS affected because of it. We've seen countless methods and hypothesis of what is causing MS, and I can tell you that no matter WHAT the theory is, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE has treated themselves based on that theory, and STILL has MS. I'm sorry if this sounds negative to you, I'm not trying to negative or argumentative, I'm simply stating how I feel after living with this disease for so long. I actually run an alternative site, I have NEVER used any traditional meds for MS, as a matter of fact I have been using an orphan drug for the past 4 years, and feel that I have been having great results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)