CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You might want to check this website out

marlene2038 Views: 4,352
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,625

Re: You might want to check this website out

I hope you start and stay at a slow and low amount. This has worked for me. I was doing 7-8 drops 4-5 times a day depending on activity levels for two weeks. I am now reducing my number of times a day to increase the amount of drops at a time. I am still noticing many good results. My swollen lymph glands, are going down a lot and skin appearance is improving. The double chin that was starting (I think was lymph glands) are down and the skin is tightening. My edema was worse than I could have imagined has gone down my rings, bracelets and watch are very loose. My ankles are very small now. Best wishes for a complete recovery that is what I am shooting for. I have had MS for over 60 years. It stsrted with chlymedia pneumonia and a car accident which injured my back and started the vision, pain, spasms. I continue to fight so the symptoms stop coming back. My leg spasms and the MS hug stopped bothering me as much. after 5 weeks of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I am clear now from the spasms in my legs and chest. I have worked for a holistic recovery for 30 years and gave up sugar, amalgams, soda pop and commercial juices. Also learned not to have bad relationships or to get overstressed. This Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is really a miracle I am so glad I had the faith to use it. MW Bless you on your journey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)