CureZone   Log On   Join
Proof that MMS works.

ldsfireguy Views: 4,300
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,181

Proof that MMS works.

As I re-read your post again today, I wanted to comment on one other thing you wrote in it:

"We need proof that it works."

You are not going to get this, I'm afraid. In fact, I can almost promise that you are never going to get this.

If you want something that has proof, you are going to have to go with a drug or therapy that has FDA approval, as those therapies are the only ones companies are willing to spend the tens or hundreds of millions of dollars needed to complete the testing process.

This site (Curezone.com) is largely about holistic or alternative therapies, and it is VERY rare to have any kind of real proof other than subjective, anecdotal or circumstantial evidence that these therapies work. Still, it is my experience that many of them do work, in almost miraculous ways, and far better than the "approved" therapies.

Very often a therapy will be verified by scientific study for use in a different protocol (ie. Iodine supplementation, but in low doses, or sodium chlorite, but in vitro or for surface or water purification), but not in the protocols advocated here on Curezone.

We are by the nature of this site devoted to the cutting edge of alternative therapy, and that is what you will get. We use our hearts and minds, educate ourselves to the highest degree possible, and use intuition also to help move our way forward.

So, I will get off my soap box now ... sorry. lol

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)