CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You might want to check this website out

marlene2038 Views: 4,217
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,674

Re: You might want to check this website out

I forgot to mention, and I just noticed that the lines in my face are almost gone. I have also dropped 12 lbs I think it is lymph draining. The lymph is working, my Asthma diagnosed lungs are doing well. Some of the skin on my body is getting loose. Some is starting to tighten. I will increase my Vitamin C after I drop down in drops that should help the skin to tighten back up. I started out low and stayed at low dose for several weeks. This is because of the possible leaks that might ocure when we remove acid toxic plaque might cause blood or liquid seepage. Just a precaution for Me. They caution about this in the book but only for arteries. I think it could ocure any place. Organs, lungs, glands, heart, veins, arteries, colon, stomach etc. My Miracle-Mineral-Supplement journey has been very uneventful except for amazing healing and energy improvements. I am so glad I found this site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.607 sec, (1)