CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for MS

ldsfireguy Views: 4,115
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,487

Re: MMS for MS

Healthy people can tolerate more Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because fewer pathogens are being killed ... this results in less mycotoxins to process, and clog up the works. It is pretty simple really.

As I have said many times, I personally have used a type of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for four years, along with thousands of others. While someone who has achieved a very alkaline state would not want to continue using 15 - 30 drops per day of 28%, when I am in that state I will always continue to use at least a maintenance amount.

This is a preventative ... there are ALWAYS conditions and factors in our environment, both internal and external, which tend to move the body back towards an acidic state ... one in which fungi, yeast and mold can regain dominance.

So, even the MOST healthy people I know; incredible athletes, and me myself at my most alkaline, continued to take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but in a smaller dosage.

Another factor: when you do occasionally eat a lot of unhealthy foods, like at a family wedding, or for the holidays, or if there are extreme emotional stresses that occur, the pathogens will not be able to get a good foothold.

The idea with very healthy people taking MMS is PREVENTION and MAINTENANCE.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)