CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where did you go wrong? everywhere!

Molly Bloom Views: 1,359
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,833

Re: where did you go wrong? everywhere!

Hey...didn't you know that Mountain Dew contains Bromine?!! But even if it does, it appears that this Mt Dew here is the good kind!

Yes, women have a hard time understanding men, and visa versa. And you delivered it very directly, not pulling punches....I LIKE IT.

Boy, do we need you here.

One time my husband told me and my girlfriend at lunch that EVERY man LOOKS at EVERY woman. They look and "assess"....we were horrified, even though instinctually we knew he was right. And of course we screamed "Even old women"? My husband said, yes, as long as everything below the neck was still fairly youthful...EEEWWWW....."How about young girls?" Well he said there was a certain limit, but by about puberty, sad to say, the men are looking. Of course this filled my girlfriend with so much ire.

I remember walking back to work, down Montgomery St in San Francisco during lunchtime. Busy sunny day, tons of men in suits passing by. My friend, a 5'10" real blonde was getting the "look" from groups of men...tons of men..in fact ALL the men. We were so hyper aware, that she turned viciously to a group of poor young professional types and sneered...."So, do I pass?" The next group was "So, do I measure up?" Groups of confused men looking at this incredibly hostile beautiful woman giving them the stink eye. I had started walking a bit behind her hoping they would not think I was with her. Finally, she did this to one group of guys, and one said to her "Damn Dykes!"....well, there you have it.

I told my husband to never, ever tell any of my girlfriends something like that again. It took days for my friend to be able to walk down the street without that awareness, and I'm sure even today, she's not completely over it. Now at 51, it is amusing to be "looked" at..at least they are still looking!

So, there you have it. A real-life male tell all reality. Love my husband to death, but yikes.

Dude, you are welcome here anytime. Got lots of women trying to help, but we are missing those three precious body parts that seem to impart the correct wisdom to some.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.125 sec, (2)