CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for MS

davizona Views: 4,191
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,240

Re: MMS for MS

thx Scott,
Interesting case.
I guess what I meant by proof is seeing direct symptom improvement as a result of using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Proof doesnt have to come from mainstream sources, as I said before, I am VERY alternative based, not mainstream at all, other than the occasional excedrin or something like that.
You've provided it here, even though ot is very vague, but I appreciate the effort.
Perhaps our expectations for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement were somewhat higher than they should have been. If we knew that multiple sclerosis was definitely pathogen based, it would be a no-brainer, but we dont know that. Pathogens, viruses, things like mold, etc, these have all been addressed, there are other products that work jus as well to eliminate them. I do supplements that help me with certain symptoms, but the bottom line is that I STILL have MS, and I live day to day with certain conditions that I have to assume cant be improved, a least not at this time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)