CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

hanna Views: 5,869
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,553

Re: You don't HAVE to be sick for MMS to work

My view is that indeed people should start slowly, any cleanse brings detox symptoms when you never have done it before. My first symptoms were with the first 2 liverflushes almost 5 years ago. Every other (different) cleanse I have done I had hardly any reactions while new people had problems.

For this reason I pushed myself in 15 days to 3x 15 drops and after 2 days that finally did me in, diarrhea and vomit.
Took 2 days off and went back to 6 drops this morning, it gave me some funny feeling in my stomach, but nothing bad.

After reevaluating everything to-day I have decided that taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in daytime does not work for me. In day time I eat mainly meat and nuts and 1 fruit, but not after 6 pm. I do this because my body needs it to be more alkaline, the regular views don't work for me. The other reason is that it brought my triglycerides down after 4 years.
So for now that lifestyle works for me. I have tried the other ways and this change I made a year ago.

Since fireguy mentioned how important it is not to use acidic food it would mean changing my lifestyle again and I am not ready for that. I still want to give the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a chance and the easiest thing for me to do is just use it before I go to bed, once a day, and just build up the drops at that time.

It also makes it easier to get my vitamin C in daytime and a few other supplements.

I also do a lot of other things in rotation like liverflushing, colon cleanse, urine therapy, ozone insufflation, iodine, off and on certain supplements for specific reasons and detox baths.
And the basics, enough water, using Seasalt and food combining.

I am sharing this to show it has taken me a long time to get to this point and everybody has to find their own way. Listen to your body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.485 sec, (1)