CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pain all over, please help

missattitude Views: 7,944
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 870,548

Re: pain all over, please help

For over 12 years my husband has had some sort of pain whether it be head aches or back aches, but since moving to the coast in Washington 3 1/2 years ago (from Idaho) he has been slowly getting worse. The main thing that sent us to a Rheumatologist in Bellevue was because his muscles were aching. He could no longer walk 1/2 mile without them aching so bad he couldn't go no farther.(33 yrs old) They did the usual blood work and did some sort of muscle "wave" test with probes in the muscle. It showed and abnormality in the wave. They had sent all the info to the U.W. and they stated it was Fibromyalgia. So we got sent to anther doctor to do some ruling out of "could be this" with sleep apnia and an MRI for his neck. Wasn't sleep apnia and they wanted to do Cortizone shots in the neck. There was know way for that to happen. Anyhow, gave up on doctors till a few months ago. Moved up to the drier part of Western Washington, and symptoms still continued to get worse. The Rheumatologist did the blood work (nothing unusual) and asked alot more types of questions than the other doctors did. My husband also has Psoriasis (for about 6-7 years now) and this doctor told us there is an Arthritis that sometimes goes with psoriasis. He ordered a bone scan and my husband was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis (he is now 35 yrs old). It is wide spread, but is worse in his feet and right ankle. No blood work can detect this and climate (moist) does affect it. Sorry for this being so long, but thought I would share this bit of info since this was something we were never informed of and never would have considered. He is taking medicine now, but takes a while for it to take effect. Been looking into things like the detoxes to flush his system, because we don't want to move.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.999 sec, (1)