CureZone   Log On   Join
da ya think i'm sexy???????

MtnnnDewww Views: 1,492
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,290

da ya think i'm sexy???????

This is a fragile area...FOR OTHER PEOPLE! I'm just going to give it to you straight (pardon the pun)...there's not much you can do with a guy of his age who's not hot and heavy for your stuff. He is what he is. Oh, there's plenty of folks out there that say wrap yourself in saran wrap when he gets home from work but that is just crap to sell books. If he doesn't want sex from you now, don't expect it later. He's 60. Sixty year olds have 60 year old physiques. Nothing wrong with that. He has expressed his desire to "not need" your sexual advances to get through the day. That's tough to hear. Especially from a woman longing to get wet. I understand your predicament not wanting to divorce again but are you prepared to start getting to know your vibrator intimately? I can see the future and it involves a whole lotta double A batteries.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.672 sec, (1)