CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE HELP! 23 Month Old Emotional Problems Out of Control

BLRusch Views: 6,036
Published: 16 years ago

PLEASE HELP! 23 Month Old Emotional Problems Out of Control

My 23 month old is out of control. It is as if he is having severe abandonment issues but WAY worse and I am still in the room. He want's me to hold him at all times (he may have a total of a couple good hours out of 24 hours). If I try to do anything he will charge at me and then throw himself down and then charge again all the while screaming at the top of his lungs. He throws anything he can get his hands on. He has a HUGE problem with me using the bathroom! He will charge at me while I am sitting on the toilet and then throw himself down on the floor everytime. He is my 4th child and I have raised them all the same and have never had to deal with anything like this. He has always had a problem but it is so severe now that I don't know what to do. He is still breastfeed which I am scared to death to cut him off because sometimes it is the only thing that will calm him down. He has only had his first shots and then I decided that he isn't getting any more. He is otherwise a very healthy little boy. I'm sure I don't feed him everything correctly but I do my best (but could do better if I knew what to do). Does anyone know where I can turn. I have been researching as much as I can with him usually at my feet screaming. His dad took him right now so I could post something on here. Sometimes he will do this to his father also but it is mostly me. We are very poor and he only has a state medical card so I cannot go and get extensive research done on him and I don't want to take him to his doctor because everytime I do they try to push the vacinations. Anyone with any help I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)