CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You might want to check this website out

marlene2038 Views: 4,351
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,757

Re: You might want to check this website out

Hi Missattitude, I think you will be surprised and happy you took this path. Welcome to the Curezone. I have taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for 2 months so am not the last word on it's effectiveness. I do believe it is effective for most symptoms of illness. I have seen many symptoms disappear. MY OPINION Just start slowly do not move up too quickly. 1 drop for several days 2 drops two times a day for several days 3 drops three times a day for several weeks. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement desolves acid deposits or plaques. As these deposits disolve they leave areas of raw tissue. These should have time to heal this will be aided by the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . If you move to quickly these area's can seep. Let them heal they may be in any organ or the arteries. This is the approach I took and I have been doing holistic treatments for many years. This MMS is the most effective I have found. You don't want to rush. Your body may also need to recover enough to be able to evacuate the excess water from the pathogens break up. If you rush this process you can get the big D or Nausea. If this happens drop back to a lower dose. Then after a day or two return to the offending dose. After three weeks you can adjust the move up as you wish just notice the amount of bowel discomfort and adjust accordingly. Some shoot for a specific dose others let their bodies tell them what to do. I have found doing it with a partner is great support.

Best wishes MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)