CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i took it out!!!!!!!!!!

adamson77 Views: 2,150
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,053,071

Re: i took it out!!!!!!!!!!

oh good for you im happy for you wish i could have done that. so whose fault is it that you went though all this? as patients we suppose to have rights, they suppose to be posted in every room. so you saying like every other woman that your doctor did not listen to you and told you to keep it agaist your wishes. i thought we had a choice. what makes the doctor think we wanna see them and they not do what we ask. thats my umb doctor in the picture that rather damage my insides than actually remove the freaking thing. dr todd m beste really did not want to remove it and gave me every reason on the book to keep it. i was like it is causing my pain and bleeing and i want it out. he jabbed and stabbed my uterus til i screamed and then he said well maybe now thats a reason to keep it. i was in shock and pain. u did a wonderful thing removing it yourself. believe me if a dr dont want to do it they will inflict pain. i could not eat sleep or drink for 3 days i was ignored by the doctors and nurses. and they refused to refer me or give me pain medicine. finally after 3 days of ignored calls i went in to get my records and they made me see the nurse then and i almost fainted when i saw that i lost 20lbs in 3 days, all of a sudden they wanted to put me to sleep , there was no way i was going to be a fool

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)