CureZone   Log On   Join
Would this be adequate enough?

Views: 1,178
Published: 15 years ago

Would this be adequate enough?

I've done plenty of research, and I know what I need. I'm planning to go on a 40 day fast, however it's not really a fast. Let me explain, I'm a student and I go to school 5 days a week, from the morning until the evening and in the morning I have to eat an apple or pear for two reasons, 1. Energy for the brain 2. Boost up metabolism, However for the rest of the day it's just water, only on saturdays will I not eat or drink and truly fast. This is of course secretive, I'm not telling anybody because obviously, people are ignorant and react differently, so this website is my only means of communication if I ever need help. I don't want to go on a juice fast because for me that's inconvieniant, but I'm having trouble finding out WHEN I should fast. When do I start fasting? Should I start in a few days, preparing before, or just right now at this moment? Also, will I get the same results as any other bloke who is water fasting? (All I'm putting is about 80 calories of fruit in the morning, 6 days a week)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)