CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long term fast, colon concerns

LoveFoodTooMuch Views: 1,829
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,054,144

Re: Long term fast, colon concerns

Hmmm,
I was just going to start a trhead about that. A couple of days ago I compleated a 4 day Water Fast (my meds essecncial for my survival - that's a cheet but..) and was proud to share with my friend - experienced faster. I found out that just drinking the water, I agree thare are a lot of schools of thought that may disagree, without the colon cleansing gets you very toxic. Ok, everyone makes their choices. This is part of the Water Fasting regiment recomnded by Genadii Malahov - a Russian dude. I am yet to get the right book just on Water Fasting by him. So far I got 2, only in Russian but they are about general health. I will share when I get the right info.

So my other question - have anyone heard of Genadii Malahov's work? He take a holistic approach and looks at desease as an overall mind-body- soul approach. Genadii, forgive me if I am missinterpreting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)