get off every thing (except prescriptins) including the low carb diet and follow this program for 30 days then get back to me
To be healthy your body needs a little bit of a lot of deferent nutrients every day. In order to get those nutrients you need a verity of pure (nothing added) wholesome (whole – complete-nothing removed) fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, and seeds everyday.
Deferent body parts (tissue, cells, organs, body systems) have deferent nutritional needs and it is suppose to get these nutrients from the foods we eat. Lack of any of these nutrients can cause disease or weaken the body and it will become susceptible to disease.
Deferent fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts have deferent nutritional needs and get these nutrients from the soil.
Every symptom is a sign of a shortage of a particular nutrient deficiency. When we know what symptoms signify what nutrients the body is deficient in and what) fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts can supply these nutrients no disease is any longer an anima.
We can feed a single body part to let it heal and we can at the same time we can make sure the body as a whole is supplied all the necessary nutrients for the best of health.
To get all the nutrients needed everyday you must eat the proper proportion of) fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and seeds. As follows
Six cups of vegetables (one cup each of six deferent vegetables) of all colors. Two cups of fruit (one cup each of any two). One cup of any grain, and one cup of any protein
Or like this 60% vegetables, 20% fruits, 10% starch, and 10% protein, every day. And further your diet should be at least 60% raw food, 40% cooked foods. 80% alkaline and 20% acid.
As a rule of thumb fruits cleanse (but build also to a degree) and vegetable build (but cleanse to a degree)
drink 10 8oz glasses of spring or filtered water everyday
walk 20 minutes a day
some more help
Things to avoid:
1. Fried food
2. Table salt (sea salt is ok in moderation)
3. Cows milk (soy milk and goat milk are ok)
4. White flour (use whole grain or multi grain)
5. Foods with additives or preservatives
6. No red meat or pork (chicken and fish are ok)
7. No white sugar (use honey)
Things to do:
1. Have half as much of the “ok” meats (fish and chicken) as you normally would (the portion you have should cover the palm of your hand)
2. Drink six 8oz glasses of spring, or filtered water a day.
3. Have two fruits a day (one of cup each)
4. Have six cups of vegetables a day, some of them raw, and some of them green (one cup of each).
5. Have one 8oz glass of grape juice every day. Grape juice cleans and heals the arteries and vanes. If you can’t have grape juice, take two Juice Plus+ Vineyard capsules once a day.
6. Take two Juice Plus+ orchard blend capsules every morning.
7. Take two Juice Plus+ garden blend capsules every evening.
8. Have a cup of oat meal every day (oat meal lowers cholesterol)
9. Walk 20 minutes every day. walking lowers your chance of heart attack and heart disease by 50%, and lowers you risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, and colon cancer by 30%.
10. Do dry skin brushing followed by hot/cold shower every day.
The Benefits of Dry-Skin Brushing
1. Removes dead layers of Skin and other Impurities.
2. Keep the pores open.
3. Stimulates blood circulation..
4. Increases the eliminative capacity of your skin.
5. Improves Lymph fluid flow.
How to do the Dry Brush Massage
1. Use a soft bristle brush about the size of your hand. A natural bristle brush is best.
2. Start with the soles of your feet, brush in a vigorous rotating motion.
3. Brush in this order: feet, legs, hands arms, back, abdomen, chest, neck.
4. The average time to brush the whole body is 2-5 minutes.
5. Following the brush massage, take a hot shower for 30 seconds, then rinse with cold water for 30 seconds, repeat hot/cold, hot/cold two times.